In order to strengthen our Mobile Technology Division at our site in Neuhausen / Rheinfall, we are inviting highly motivated interns to submit applications for internships with a duration of 6 months (individual arrangements are generally possible).
The applicant should be:
- A university, technical university or university of applied science student at his 3rd year of study or higher.
- A scienti c assistant, research assistant or postgraduate student at an institute of technology.
- His study or research is related to the elds of electrical and electronics engineering, communications and information technology or computer science.
Our internship is aimed at attracting students, young engineers and developers who are interested in one or more of the following topics:
- Embedded software development
- Hardware-related low-level software development
- Mobile communications and radio systems
- Voice and data compression techniques
- Software testing, coding for testability, automated testing and debugging tools
- Location algorithms, techniques and systems: GPS, signal triangulation, ngerprinting, …
- Network security, Encryption algorithms and systems
- Embedded hardware design and development, PCB, FPGA, DSP, …
- Transceiver simulator design and implementation
Please send your complete job application materials by e-mail to email@example.com. We will gladly provide you with more information by phone. Trapeze Switzerland GmbH, Anika Endter, HR-Manager, Industrieplatz 3, CH-8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall, phone +41 (0)58 911 14 23.