Senior M&A Manager
Would you like to be part of an international organisation that has expanded successfully within the past years and is expecting further growth? Are you a highly motivated and energetic person with excellent social skills and used to working in an international environment?
As Senior M&A Manager you will report directly to the Executive Director, taking a prominent position within a rapidly growing portfolio of companies in Germany and Northern Europe. You will be based in the Trapeze Group Europe office in Aarhus and be part of a dynamic corporate group.
As part of our Northern Europe Transit portfolio and Volaris Group you will focus on growing our portfolio through acquisitions of vertical market software (VMS) businesses mainly focused in Northern Europe. Your main focus will be acquisition of companies in the public transport software vertical, but other software vertical markets are also of great interest. Our ambition is to grow our Northern European based portfolio with more than 30% annually through multiple acquisition every year.
- Creatively identify mid-market software businesses meeting our strategic criteria and specific financial/operational metrics
- Develop and conduct prospecting campaigns through email, outbound calling and in-person meetings. Maintain and build a proprietary database of key industry contacts
- Initiate meaningful dialogue with CEOs and owners of VMS businesses.
- Responsible for the M&A process from NDA, Indicative Offering, Letter of Intent to Share/Asset purchase agreements.
- Nurture relationships with CEOs and owners of VMS businesses.
- Coordination with M&A team within Volaris and Constellation.
- Financial modelling incl. scenario analysis, IRR and ROIC calculations
- Financial analysis and forecasting models
- Follow up on performance measuring of acquired companies
- Deliver pro-active and professional financial and decision support to the Executive Director and VBU leaders.
- Maintain pipeline of acquisition targets
- Prepare monthly funnel overview, market statistics and coverage analysis
- Increase coverage in Northern Europe
- Generate 30% annual acquired growth to the portfolio
Specialised Skills and Knowledge
- Proven experience within M&A
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence the decisions of business owners and leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
- Solid business judgment capable of creating realistic financial models and decision material
- Ability to work under pressure to tight time-scales.
- Strong experience with preparing offers, letters of intent and purchase agreements.
- Self-motivated starter, able to instigate and manage change.
- Good sense of humor, with the ability to create and maintain excellent communications with prospects as well with colleagues.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English.
- High work ethic, flexibility and willingness/ability to travel.
We invite you to join Volaris Group in this exciting position as Senior M&A Manager responsible for strengthening the M&A coverage and growth in Northern Europe.
We are located close to Aarhus C, enjoying our wonderful modern office on the top of Aarhus with an amazing view.
If you are interested please send your application to email@example.com. Should you have any queries, please contact
Sommervej 32D, 4 sal
8210 Aarhus V
Mobile: +45 3118 1630