To strengthen our team at the location Neuhausen/Rheinfall, we are looking to employ a highly qualified and motivated
IP Networking Specialist
Are you passionate about IP Networking? Do you often wonder what happens behind the scenes when you browse internet on your device? Do you feel excited to write a high performance application which could handle thousands of packets per second? Do you accept the challenge to write your own implementation of IP stack? Do you often wonder what makes the IP communication secure and how to defend it from hackers around the globe? Then we have a place for you!
- Design, develop, debug and troubleshoot software programs for new and current products and features.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities and Internet-related tools
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design Develop security solutions for end-to-end encryption in 3G/4G Mobile Networks, WiFi and other wireless links
- Engage customers for requirement analysis and solution deployment
- Knowledge of the OSI layer of IP stack with deep understanding of networking and routing principles and protocols.
- Exposure to IP security principles, knowledge about basics of encryption, authentication and digital certi cate enrollment.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer you
… an interesting job in an international company that offers you the opportunity to use your technical skills in a wide variety of settings. You will work in a dynamic group. We also offer the possibility to develop yourself individually.
Do you feel that this might be the next steppingstone in your career? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your application
to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information you can contact Jessica Jasarevic, HR Assistant, Trapeze Switzerland GmbH, phone +41 58 911 11 73.