The Trapeze T.DiMo system is an innovative software system used in the coordination, management and accounting of all forms of transport on demand, such as dial-a-ride taxis and buses, service lines and flex lines that operates integrated with fixed route services.
At the booking office, passengers’ trip requests are received, checked and registered by the call centre staff or entered directly by passengers on the Internet. Passengers receive an instant response to their trip requests and the departure time for their trip.
At the booking stage, the T.DiMo system optimises passengers’ travel requests with other passengers’ travel requests, thereby ensuring a high passenger load rate on the vehicles and a high degree of cost recovery. In this way, both on-demand routes and routes for stop-to-stop and door-to-door services can be monitored and coordinated in the same system.
Operation management system for on-demand public transport services
- Web based – can be used on all workstations with Internet
- Unified information base for all users due to multi-user and multi-client functionality
- Data protection via role-based authorisations and secured access
- Highly cost-effective thanks to ability to combine trips and optimise routes
- Increased transparency and security thanks to map view of trip requests and combined trips
- Fast and secure thanks to computer-assisted communication of trip orders with detailed route information right down to the vehicle
- Proactive cost controlling thanks to simple verification of trips and fares and comprehensive accounting functions
- Reliable accounting thanks to documentation of cancellations and no-shows
- Customer-orientated thanks to automatic and secure forwarding of stored passenger and behavioural information to the driver
High return on investment
- The optimisation and transparency of all related processes
- The efficient use of cost-effective resources
- The use of positive side effects for additional benefits
- Good utilisation of transport offerings
- Efficient communication between all players and various opportunities for external financing (sponsoring)
- Comprehensive statistics and standardised report templates
- Analysis of booking trends
- A wide range of detailed standard reports on performance, turnover, passenger figures, customers, vehicles, invoice templates and much more
- Customised reports for your organisation, if needed
- Optional integration of external report generator Crystal Reports
The new Mobilfalt service from NVV. Mobility for all – flexible and affordable
NVV Mobilfalt is a simple and affordable new public transport service. All car owners in the pilot regions are invited to offer their services as drivers. In this way, NVV wants to supplement timetabled systems, such as buses in the NVV fare system, with car trips.
In close cooperation between NVV and Trapeze, system modules were designed and developed that benefitted all those involved:
- Providers can lower their trip costs
- New offers on an hourly basis
- Passengers travel for a low price
- Guaranteed transport
Everyone benefits from NVV Mobilfalt:
- Local residents, due to the addition of individual transport to public transport services and the resulting new public transport solutions.
- The environment, since transporting a passenger pays for itself.
- Local taxi companies, as they can benefit from favourable financial terms by offering transportation to customers through Mobilfalt.